Monday 18 October 2010

Eric the Viking Script

Eric the Viking

(Sounds of a sword fight)

Eric: Oh no! Ned is coming!
Ned: talking to yourself again? Weirdo!
Eric: go away Ned you big bully!

(Ned pushes Eric over then bursts out laughing and leaves)

Eric: (sulking) Why does he always pick on me! I hate Ned! If only I could challenge him to a sword fight! Then I would show him up in front of the school!
Roy: Cheer up, Ned, He’s no match for you, Remember what I told you,
Eric: yea your right , ill show him who’s a weirdo!!!...oi ned! I challenge you to a duel! Enless your too much of a chicken
Roy: im no chicken…I except.
(sounds of a sword fight)
ned: AAAAAAHHH ok I surrender (he runs off scared)
eric: yay I won!! Thankyou roy for believing in me…!




Rohan and adill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 12Q1-08 CHILDRENS FILM 2010/11. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz